Dear TWTO FAMILY,
2015 – THE TRAINING YEAR THAT WAS:
Wish everyone a VERY NEW YEAR 2016!!
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
― Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
I loved the above quote on Training, so thought of starting my feedback of 2015 with it.
Truly 2015 was a Transformational year for me, both professionally and personally.
I had a very good exposure in training. Not only in the various modules I facilitated, but also in the different verticals, hierarchies as well as going beyond the shores of India.
Throughout the National and International Training Assignments, I learnt, unlearnt and re – learnt a lot. Overall I had a lot of Fun in the process.
A SNAP SHOT:
LOCATION WORKSHOPS TRAINING DAYS PARTICIPANTS
NATIONAL 40 57 1216
INTERNATIONAL 16 26 397
TOTAL 56 83 1613
- Auto ancillary
- Building Materials
- Hospitality & Health
- (PSU) Public Sector Undertaking
I would like to thank all my Consultant Friends, who gave me the opportunity to represent their organization in various verticals I trained. It was my privilege and honour to be associated with them. Hope they continue to support me in 2016 as well.
I had couple of interesting things, in my Personal Front as well.
- On a sadder note, I lost my father (Papa) on the 3rd June this year after fighting Alzheimer’s Disease for 7 years. I was fortunate and privileged, along with my wife Srabani and my daughter Agniva, to take care of Papa in his last leg of life.
- On a happier note, my daughter Agniva got into a leading Nationalised Bank as a Probationary Officer.
- I wrote two books, both in absolutely different genre, both published by my friend Pritam Bhattacharya of Wordsmith University.
- A PRIMER ON SALES.
- A TO Z MANUAL ON ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE PATIENT’s CARE.
Read some interesting books as well. To name a few:
Ø Start with Why – by Simon Sinek
Ø Leaders eat last – by Simon Sinek
Ø The Challenger Customer – Brent Adamson & Mathew Dickson
Ø Emotional Intelligence 2.0 – Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves
Ø Life of Sri Ramakrishna – Romain Rolland
Ø Katha Upanishad – Swami Lokeswarananda.
Resolution for 2016: My ONLY RESOLUTION in 2016 is I WILL LIVE MY LIFE IN MY OWN TERMS – answerable ONLY to GOD and MY CONSCIENCE!!
I would like to end with a lovely quote sent by a TWTO Family member Lakshmi Nayyar:
A little consideration, a little thought for Others, makes all the difference.
Lets look forward to a great year 2016!!
God Bless us all!!