Match the following. I. GNP FC II. NNP FC III. NDP MP IV. GDP FC 1) ND
1) NDPFC + Depreciation
2) NNPMP + Net factor income from abroad
3) GNPFC + Depreciation
4) GDPFC + Net factor income from abroad
Right Answer is: C
• GDP-the total money value of final goods and services produced in the economic territories of a country in a given year.
• GNP: Gross National Product (GNP) is the total value of goods and services produced by the people of a country in a given year.
• NNP (Factor Cost) =NNP (market price) –taxes+ subsidies.
• I. GNPFC GDPFC + Net factor income from abroad
II. NNPFC GNPFC + Depreciation
III. NDPMP NNPMP + Net factor income from abroad
IV. GDPFC NDPFC + Depreciation