Name the Indian badminton player who has won the men's singles title a
A. Srikanth Kidambi
B. Parupalli Kashyap
C. B. Sai Praneeth
D. Priyanshu Rajawat
Right Answer is:
● Indian shuttler Priyanshu Rajawat (17-years) claimed the men’s singles title at the Bahrain International Series Badminton at Isa Town, Bahrain.
● Rajawat beat top-seed Jason Anthony Ho-Shue (Canada) in the finals 16-21, 21-7, 21-12 in the summit clash.
● Top-seeded Indian mixed double pair of Juhi Dewangan and Venkat Gaurav Prasad also finished at the top.
● They defeated Thailand’s Pannawat Theerapanitnun and Kanyanat Sudchoeichom 21-18, 21-16 in 34 minutes to bag the gold medal.
● Indian men’s doubles pair of Rohan Kapoor and Saurabh Sharma settled for the runners-up position.