The Indus river is also known as the Nile River of which country? • In
Right Answer is: D
• Indus river is called “Nile of Pakistan”.
• The Indus river is the longest river in Pakistan.
• It originates from the Himalayan region.
• It is also the world’s 21st largest river in terms of annual water flow.
• Its total length is 3,180 kilometres, it is also Pakistan’s lifeline.
• The main tributaries of Indus are Astor River, Balram River, Gilgit River, Kabul River, Tanubal River and the Zanskar River.