The International Day of Charity is observed on______. • The Internat
A. 5th September
B. 6th September
C. 21st August
D. 22nd November
Right Answer is: A
• The International Day of Charity is an international day observed annually on 5 September.
• It was declared by the United Nations General Assembly in 2012.
• The day is observed to commemorate the death anniversary of Mother Teresa.
• The day aims to make people understand the importance of charity.
• The day was created by the Hungarian Civil society initiative in 2011.