Under which Article of the Constitution Finance Commission is constitu
Right Answer is: B
• Finance Commission of India is a Constitutional body.
• It is also a quasi judicial body.
• It is constituted by the President of India every fifth year or at such earlier time as he considers necessary.
• Article 280 of the Constitution of India provides for a Finance Commission of
• Article 281 of the Constitution of India contains provisions related to the recommendations of Finance Commission of India.