What is the estimation of the age of woody plant by counting the annua
| What is the estimation of the age of woody plant by counting the annual rings called?
Right Answer is: B
- Dendrochronology is the scientific method of dating based on the analysis of patterns of tree rings, also known as growth rings.
- Dendrochronology can date the time at which tree rings were formed.
- Dendrology: The scientific study of trees.
- Agronomy is a branch of agricultural science that deals with the study of crops and the soils in which they grow.
- Demography: The study of statistics such as births, deaths, income, or the incidence of disease, which illustrate the changing structure of human populations.