Which is the highest peak of Myanmar? * Hkakabo Razi is the highest p
A. Hkakabo Razi
B. Gamlang Razi
C. Dindaw Razi
D. Tami Razi
Right Answer is: A
* Hkakabo Razi is the highest peak of Myanmar.
* It is the highest mountain in Myanmar with an elevation of 19,295 feet (5,881 meters).
* The mountain is also the highest in the South East Asia.
* The mountain is divided into zones depending on the level of elevation.
* The first ascent of the mountain was made in 1996 by Takashi Ozaki and Nyima Gyaltsen.