Which of following is parliamentary constituency of Narendra Modi? *
Right Answer is: B
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi contested election from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh parliamentary constituency in Lok Sabha elections 2019.
* Varanasi Lok Sabha constituency comprises five Vidhan Sabha segments.
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi won a second time in the Varanasi seat in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
* Narendra Modi got 674,664 votes or 63.62% votes.
* Shalini Yadav from Samajwadi Party (SP) remained at second place with 1,95,159 votes, while Ajay Rai from Congress remained third with 1,52,548 votes.