Who has been reappointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Execu
A. Shikha Sharma
B. Shyam Srinivasan
C. Aditya Puri
D. Rakesh Sethi
Right Answer is: B
* The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has approved the reappointment of Shyam Srinivasan.
* He has been reappointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Federal Bank.
* It is effective from September 23rd, 2019 until September 22, 2020.
* He will serve the bank as the head for a decade – September 23, 2010-September 22, 2020.
* Federal Bank is a Private Sector, scheduled commercial bank.
* It is headquartered in Aluva, Kochi, Kerala.
* It was formed on 23rd April 1931.