Who was the last ruler of Sayyid dynasty? • Allauddin Alam Shah (1445
A. Alauddin Alam Shah
B. Muhammad Shah
C. Khizr Khan
D. Aram Shah
Right Answer is: A
• Allauddin Alam Shah (1445-1451) was the last ruler of Sayyid Dynasty.
• He used to reside at Badaun.
• He transferred his capital from Delhi to Badaun on account of the fear of Bahlol Lodi, governor of Lahore and Sir-hind.
• Taking advantage of his absence from Delhi, Bahlol Lodi, supported by Sudan’s ‘Vazir’ occupied Delhi in 1451.
• Alam Shah continued to live at Badaun till his death in 1478.
• Khizr Khan (1414-1421) was the founder of this dynasty.